The City of South Charleston will provide a letter confirming the current zoning of a parcel or parcels located in the city upon written request.  You may email your request to Rick Atkinson, City Manager, including the address or the parcel, the Kanawha County Tax Map parcel if known and current owner of the property, if known.  Once the research is complete a letter will be returned to you via email that provides the current zoning of the parcels requested.